Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Poem - "Bedtime"




At 6 o’clock I’m sent to bed,
and told to wait.
In fear, my spanking I anticipate…


My stomach is all knotted,
nauseous with fears,
Knowing that my spanking,
will end in floods of tears!


I do hope that you come quickly,
I do not like the wait.
I want this over and done with,
I want an attitude of love not hate.


Please come and spank me quickly,
don’t let it linger so.
I can’t bear the gruelling silence,
I’ve learnt my lesson you know!


I hear your footsteps coming,
in dread I must submit.
To a thoroughly spanked bottom,
my wrongs I must admit.


With a sore and blistered bottom,
you put me back to bed.
I cry into my pillow,
rubbing my bottom hot and red!

~C~

2 Comments:

At 28.7.07, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MY HOH paddles my bottom on our bed. If I show an attitude while we have company, he announces it's my bed time. He marches me upstairs, removes my cloths gives me corner time for about 30 min comes back upstairs and paddles on our bed with our door open, and our compamny can hear me crying and sobbing, and they can hear him scolding me. when he has made me completely submit he goes downstairs, and my girlfriends come upstairs, and calm me down

 
At 28.7.07, Blogger C's Correction said...

You are a lucky woman to be able to openly share your lifestyle with your friends. Do they practise LDD in their homes too?

~C~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home